I posted these egg rolls on my Instagram story & received several inquiries for the recipe, so here it is!
Peanut Sauce (Optional)
Ponzu Sauce (Optional)
Soy Sauce (Optional)
(2) 10 Ounce Packs of Broccoli Slaw
(2) Ripe Avocados
(1) 1 Pound Pack of Egg Roll Wraps
(1) Bowl of Water
1. Lay egg roll wrap flat and pat all 4 corners with water.
2. Cut 2 slices of avocado and smash onto a corner of the egg roll wrap.
3. Add a few pinches of broccoli slaw on top of the avocado.
Tip: cut the cabbage pieces in half so they don’t poke through the egg roll wraps.
4. Take the corner with the ingredients on it and fold it inward, tucking the ingredients under it.
5. Fold the left and right corners of the egg roll wrap to the center.
It will look like a pocket.
6. Continue rolling ingredients towards the unfolded corner until completely rolled.
Dab some water on the fold to “seal” it.
7. Warm a pan to medium heat and evenly spread a tablespoon of cooking oil.
8. Cook egg rolls 1 minute each side or until golden brown.
9. Serve with your choice of peanut sauce, ponzu sauce, soy sauce or all three 🙂
Happy cooking my loves! Thanks for stopping by.